Continuing Medical Education Conferences are for the professionals of health care industry who would like to share and enhance their experiences of the field with others and along with that would like to spend quality time with their friends or family members that too at very exquisite places.
Below are few the Continuing Medical Education Conferences to be held in 2018:
- Pain Management & Addiction Medicine for Primary Care: It will be held from 16th to 18th February 2018 in Whistler (Vancouver) in Canada at Fairmont Chateau Whistler.
- Cardiology for Primary Care: It’s going to take place from February 17-19, 2018 in Disneyland, California at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Infectious Diseases for Primary Care: It is scheduled between 22nd – 24th February 2018 in Riviera Maya/Cancun, Mexico at All Inclusive Now Jade Riviera Cancun.
- Clinical and Patient Wellness Program Series: To be held between February 22-24, 2018 in Orlando, Florida at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort.
- Pharmacology and Pain Management for Primary Care: Between 2-4 March 2018, it will be held in Sedona/Grand Canyon, Arizona at Hilton Sedona Resort.
- Neurology and Psychiatry for Primary Care: In Napa Valley/Sonoma Wine Country, California at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, its scheduled between 9-11 March 2018.
- Pediatrics for Primary Care: Kapolei, Hawaii-Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa is the venue from March 16-18, 2018.
- Women’s Health and Pain Management: To be held between 24th-26th March 2018 in Montego Bay, Jamaica at All-Inclusive Hilton Rose Hall will enlighten the attendees with real time women’s health medical issues.
- Emergencies in Primary care: Between March 29-31, 2018in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic at Larimar or Secrets which are on the same property.
- Psychiatry and Women’s Health for Primary Care: In Disneyland, California at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will be conducted between March 29-31, 2018.
The focus point of all the Continuing Medical Education Conferences 2018 is on the current, best medicine, and techniques for making the diagnosis easier and quicker during a 20 minutes clinic visit. To discuss and share up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered cardiology medical issues, women’s health, pain management, psychiatry, pediatric, etc., will also suggest pragmatic approaches to clinical management, improvement in diagnosing, treating, then to prescribe most effective treatment courses, and ultimately to improve patient outcomes.And will also emphasize on the contribution of lifestyle on our health and well-being.